[Owasp-cbt] [Global_education_committee] CBT Project

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 17:40:42 EST 2010

Yes absolutely that is definitely in my plan. I will have that available in few weeks.

Thanks
Nishi Kumar

OWASP CBT Project Lead
OWASP Global Education Committee

Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:03:19 -0800
Subject: Re: [Global_education_committee] [Owasp-cbt] CBT Project
From: cassio at owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com
CC: dale.castle at owasp.org; martin.knobloch at owasp.org; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; mtesauro at gmail.com; kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org; owasp-cbt at lists.owasp.org

Nishi,

Awesome work! Are you planning to do a Top 10 2010 version? If so I really can't wait to see it.

Cassio

Very good thought. That would be nice. Does anybody has ideas on how we can do that on owasp.org site? Do we have a server side infrastructure for OWASP?

From: dale.castle at owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-cbt] [Global_education_committee] CBT Project
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:46:49 -0500
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com

Nishi,

  I have downloaded your CBTs and they are excellent, but I know how to set them up for viewing. Do we want people visiting OWASP.org to be able to view them on the page? Just a thought. Thank you for your time and effort.

- Dale

On Jan 25, 2010, at 10:42 PM, Nishi Kumar wrote:

Hi Dale,

I just came back from India and catching up on my emails. I am really not clear on your question.

>> I had one question, though. It was, "I can see this on the OWASP website, right?" I didn't have a very good answer. So I'd like to pose it to the CBT project team and OWASP leadership. Should/can we post the CBTs on the OWASP web site?

CBT's are uploaded on Google code.

Did you mean that you will like to create CBT's and upload on OWASP web site. Excuse me if I am misunderstanding you. Please clarify your question.

From: dale.castle at owasp.org
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 16:46:04 -0500
CC: martin.knobloch at owasp.org; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; mtesauro at gmail.com; kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org;owasp-cbt at lists.owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com

Nishi,

  Thank you very much for creating and sharing such excellent CBTs. I used the W3AF CBT at a library event to demonstrate what OWASP is doing to improve application security. I was a big hit.