[Owasp-cbt] [Global_education_committee] CBT Project

Dale Castle dale.castle at owasp.org
Fri Jan 8 16:46:04 EST 2010

Nishi,

  Thank you very much for creating and sharing such excellent CBTs. I used the W3AF CBT at a library event to demonstrate what OWASP is doing to improve application security. I was a big hit.
   I had one question, though. It was, "I can see this on the OWASP website, right?" I didn't have a very good answer. So I'd like to pose it to the CBT project team and OWASP leadership. Should/can we post the CBTs on the OWASP web site?

- Dale