[Owasp-cape-town] [zacon-comm] Yet Another Censor Ship Bill (Got Until Thursday to Comment)

Alapan alapan at gmail.com
Mon May 23 09:27:25 UTC 2016

Given the number of issues raised in the past few months, I am wondering
whether ZaCon should adopt some process where
a) we as a community can consider whether we would like to take a position
b) if we do want to take a position, write a common statement

Obviously not everything should be considered or will be relevant; but it
would make sense to have a community view than individual views.

My 2 cents

--
Blog: http://idiots-mind.blogspot.com/