[Owasp-cape-town] Low-key countersurveillance

Timo Goosen timogoosen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:15:35 UTC 2016

Reminds me of what I learned in High School art class, that basically in
apartheid all media was censored except for visual art, because the
apartheid government didn't have the capacity to keep an eye on what is
going on in art or to understand what is going on in art. So in other words
art was a good way to send out a political message without getting into
trouble. Of course this only applied to visual art.

Regards.
Timo