[Owasp-cape-town] Commenting on Cyber Security Laws

Wicus Ross wicusross at runbox.com
Wed Nov 4 17:56:24 UTC 2015

Hi Timo,

Good to hear. I got an email from the crowd at CiTi. There will be an event at the Bandwidth Barn @ 10am on the 13th of November. There will be a lawyer by the name of Brendan Hughes that will be speak about the Cybercrimes Bill.

Here is the link for more information regarding this topic: http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=7b7cd928a214afb6a0a55544a&id=ec404cba5a&e=f16ab1adc8