[Owasp-cape-town] Possible Internet Censorship: What do you think of it?

me timogoosen at runbox.com
Tue Jun 23 13:35:22 UTC 2015

> I think we will need to get Tor systems much more efficient soon...
I am a big fan of Tor. I use it allot. I think a good way to make Tor
more efficient is to have more people contributing to the network of
relays, exit nodes and bridges. Its pretty difficult to run an exit node
though cause you can get lots of legal issues from your ISP or hosting
provider.

I'm also a big fan of i2p.
Have a look here: https://geti2p.net/en/
I2P is allot like tor but more of an internal network. Has a very cool
community, especially on IRC.

Regards.
Timo