[Owasp-cape-town] [zacon-comm] B-Sides Cape Town 2015 Badge design

christo christo.goosen at owasp.org
Wed Jul 1 17:02:13 UTC 2015

Hi Haroon

Many 2c's gets us close to a R1.

I agree that the focus should be on the talks. One goes to a conference
for the talks primarily, plus for the sharing of ideas.

Although on the one hand the additional attractions can pull more people
to the conference. Maybe the embedded community in SA.

As with most things maybe attempt a simple badge and based on demand. If
no demand then no badge. Maybe incorporate a talk around the badges.

CG