[Owasp-cape-town] [zacon-comm] B-Sides Cape Town 2015 Badge design

Yestin Johnson yestinj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 08:51:29 UTC 2015

Hi Philip,

While I do love the idea of having an electronic badge of this sort for
B-Sides Cape Town, at this time my opinion is that it would be more
beneficial to focus additional time (and perhaps money) on making the
conference a success.

Rather first have one or two excellent conferences, build up the community,
and then embark on this sort of endeavour when the conference has more
backing and a larger, more involved community.

Whatever you decide, good luck! :-)

Kind regards,
Yestin Johnson