[Owasp-cape-town] Malware Research Group

Wicus Ross wicusross at runbox.com
Thu Dec 3 09:08:42 UTC 2015

Hi Timo,

I have a spare HP N54L Microserver that we can use. It isn't a power house. I use it to run VMs and to play with stuff. The machine isn't made to take heavy load.

It depends on your intended use. Seeing that the threat is about malware research I assume that we will use the machine to act as a host for such tasks. This will require us to lock it down as well.