[Owasp-cape-town] [zacon-comm] Anyone thinks this might be a bad idea? On-chip DSP in your laptop?

Christo Goosen christo at christogoosen.co.za
Tue Aug 25 09:36:58 UTC 2015

Hi Roelof

I wasn't considering Phones which obviously are a separate discussion.

I was just thinking in terms of previous fears and how this could be
used:
http://www.tgdaily.com/hardware-opinion/39455-big-brother-potentially-exists-right-now-in-our-pcs-compliments-of-intels-vpr

Was just imagining that this could be used not when you are listening to
Spotify, but rather when you suspect its off or 'hibernating'.

CG

--
*Christo Goosen*
/Technical Openerp Consultant, developer & BA
email: christo at erpweb.co.za / christo at datasmith.co.za