[Owasp-canberra] Mozilla Bug Hunt

Andrew Muller andrew.muller at owasp.org
Wed Dec 17 11:39:55 UTC 2014

Thanks to the folks that came along to scour Mozilla's websites for bugs
tonight. We found a vuln (previously reported *sad face*) and a couple
other issues. Was great fun and some folks even learned something along the
way :)

Happy holidays folks and we'll see you next year for more appsec fun.

regards,
  Andrew