[Owasp-cambridge] Next OWASP event?

eric.marcus at gmail.com eric.marcus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 08:21:14 UTC 2019

Hi, just wondering if there are any events planned?

I went to the talk in November, it was very good.

Thank you,

Eric Marcus

  owasp-cambridge at lists.owasp.org

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or
from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page
at:

https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/options/owasp-cambridge/eric.marcus%40gmail.
com

  Owasp-cambridge-request at lists.owasp.org

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and
you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing the
password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  uwehveim

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your lists.owasp.org mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you prefer.
This reminder will also include instructions on how to unsubscribe or change
your account options.  There is also a button on your options page that will
email your current password to you.