[Owasp-cambridge] Potential Chapter Meetings 2017/2018

Induruwa, Abhaya ([email protected]) abhaya.induruwa at canterbury.ac.uk
Thu Jul 20 08:22:14 UTC 2017

Good morning Mihaela

Thanks for your email.   Your proposal to provide a speaker on ransomware is very timely.  The BCS Cybercrime Forensics SG is planning a workshop on ransonware in December. This is most likely to be held in Canterbury as a joint event with OWASP.  I am thinking of running this to coincide with the launch conference of the Canterbury Centre for Cybercrime & Security Innovation.

All the best,

Abhaya.

Dr Abhaya Induruwa
Director of Centre for Cybercrime & Security Innovation
School of Law, Criminal Justice and Computing
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury CT1 1QU United Kingdom.
email: abhaya.induruwa at canterbury.ac.uk<mailto:abhaya.induruwa at canterbury.ac.uk>
tel : +44 (0)1227 782396