[Owasp-cambridge] OWASP Summer Code Sprint 2015

mel.f.turner at bt.com mel.f.turner at bt.com
Wed Jun 24 13:44:31 UTC 2015

Hi Adrian

Thanks for the info and good to hear from you gain was starting to think I should contact yourself to see if things are ok your end.

As an aside we have an ISC2 event on August 6th  6pm- 9 pm where we have SPLUNK presenting their security solution based on correlation of different sources of information.

Will get the invite out soon if anyone is interested,

Cheers

Mel