[Owasp-cambridge] OWASP Summer Code Sprint 2015

Adrian Winckles adrian.winckles at owasp.org
Wed Jun 24 13:37:30 UTC 2015

We are reaching out to Project and Chapter leaders to invite your participation the 2015 OWASP Summer Code Sprint.
The OWASP Summer Code Sprint is a program that provides opportunities and incentives for students to gain experience with Application Security coding as 'interns' contributing to OWASP projects. The Summer Sprint is a very short term initiative. Students will gain valuable experience over the July-August timeframe and all students who successfully complete the program will receive a total of $1500.

Please visit our OWASP Summer Code Sprint 2015 page for details: (attachment is also provided)

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summer_Code_Sprint2015

This is an ideal opportunity for Project leaders to mentor students in the development of your project. Chapter leaders also benefit by developing relationships with local student groups and universities.
Don't delay, the deadline for proposals is July 3!

We are looking forward to our newest class of Summer Code Sprinters.

Sincerely,
Fabio Cerullo
Email: fcerullo at owasp.net

Project Coordinator: