[Owasp-cambridge] OWASP AppSec Europe 2014 Conference - Last Call for Volunteers
adrian.winckles at owasp.org
Mon May 19 09:30:38 UTC 2014
As you know, Anglia Ruskin and our chapter are hosting OWASP ‘s AppSec European Conference this coming June 23rd – 26th
I’m going to be looking for volunteers amongst the chapter body who might be willing to help with activities such as
· Helping to prepare delegate bags and packs the week before the conference
· Helping to welcome delegates and answer Cambridge based queries
· Helping to assemble delegates for coaches for the conference dinner
· Providing a runner service taking messages or issues to conference management team
· Directing delegates to university resources
· Helping with setting up registration desks and exhibitors stands
· Helping with Secure Coding Workshop on the 27th June (after the conference)
You would need to be available for some of the time across 23rd to 26th June, some time the week before the conference and be able to commit definitely to help.
In return, you’ll receive free entrance to the conference and refreshments at the event (as well as an extra line of your cv) and a chance to network with application developers, security architects and CiSO’s from across the IT Security industry.
Please let me know if you would be interested
Adrian Winckles MSc BEng CEng CITP MBCS
Course Leader in Information Security and Forensic Computing
(OWASP Cambridge Chapter Leader)
Anglia Ruskin University
Tel No: 0845 196 2440
Email: Adrian.Winckles at Anglia.ac.uk
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-cambridge