[Owasp-cambridge] Fwd: [OWASP] AppSec EU Call for Volunteers is open.

Justin Clarke justin.clarke at owasp.org
Fri Jun 20 17:31:49 UTC 2014

All,

Just following this up - if you’re interested in getting into the AppSec Europe conference in Cambridge next week for free, volunteer!  Better still - volunteer for Monday/Tuesday (training days) and attend the conference days you’ll have free.

The deal is - you need to volunteer for 8 hours of helping out, and you get free entry. Details below!

Cheers

Justin Clarke
Conference Committee

Begin forwarded message: