[Owasp-buffalo] Looking for recommendations on .NET security book

H. Ross Brodbeck rbrodbeck at gpworldwide.com
Wed Oct 20 12:40:22 EDT 2004

I read some bits and pieces when it was in draft form on the web. It was
under my 'I wish I had time to read this' list. The parts that I read
were pretty good, though. Here is the other link I have, with some links
to his samples, though they are not all relevant:

http://www.pluralsight.com/keith/security/samples.htm