[Owasp-browser-security-acid-tests] WBTS Questions

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Feb 22 08:01:37 EST 2011

David/Isaac,

One of the things we need to do is make sure its extremely easy to install
Isaacs tool and then run our test cases.

I think instructions on how to install his tool should be provided on his
OWASP project page and we should point to that from our project.

Can the two of you work on documenting that so its REALLY EASY to install
and get running. Once you are done, I will try to follow the instructions
and anything that breaks for me, we can fix again, and hopefully by then any
idiot can get it running :-)

Thanks, Dave