[Owasp-browser-security-acid-tests] WBTS Questions

Isaac Dawson isaac.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 21:31:58 EST 2011

Great! First off the setup will be much easier. I finished writing up the
setup script which will automatically create the configuration file. Test
cases will be the same, the resources will be the same. The UI for results
will be different and the backend component services will now speak over
XML-RPC instead of my custom JSON implementation. Everything is pretty much
done except for the new ui, but I have like 0 free time the next couple of
weeks so it might not be until the middle of march that I am able to push
something out. If people want a non-ui version to play with I'd be happy to
put that into the SVN on google code.
-Isaac