[Owasp-brazilian] Fwd: Twitter has received a request to change your account's email address

Leonardo Buonsanti leonardo.buonsanti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:28:13 UTC 2012

Pessoal? Alguém?

Abs.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Twitter <c-betnavmnpnb2010=
nccfrpoenfvy.bet-e8fd9 at postmaster.twitter.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Subject: Twitter has received a request to change your account's email
address
To: organizacao2010 at appsecbrasil.org

 [image: Twitter]<https://twitter.com/?from=emailheader&iid=am-167106996113340626770878064&nid=13&uid=124443335>
 Hi, OWASP AppSec Brasil

You recently changed the email address associated with your Twitter account
(*@owaspappsecbr*).
To confirm your new contact email, please follow the link in the
confirmation message sent to that address.

If you did not request this change and believe your Twitter account has
been compromised, contact Twitter support by clicking this link:
http://support.twitter.com/articles/31796-my-account-is-compromised-hacked<http://support.twitter.com/articles/31796-my-account-is-compromised-hacked?iid=am-167106996113340626770878064&nid=13&uid=124443335>

The Twitter Team

Please do not reply to this message; it was sent from an unmonitored email
address. This message is a service email related to your use of Twitter.
For general inquiries or to request support with your Twitter account,
please visit us at Twitter Support <https://support.twitter.com/>.

--
Leonardo Buonsanti