[Owasp-brazilian] [Owasp-portuguese] OWASP Top 10's Portuguese translation

Eduardo V. C. Neves eduardo at camargoneves.com
Thu Mar 25 16:23:10 EDT 2010

I really do not see any confusion in your words, only a great
comtribution.

Perhaps my message was not clear enough. I am not doing any confusion
within the ortographic and regional characteristics, but if the team
keep the translation attached to the new ortographic rules and avoid
regionalisms, they can save time allocation and produce one single
version usable by both audiences.

Just "dois centavos". :-)

Sent from my iPhone