[Owasp-brazilian] [Owasp-portuguese] OWASP Top 10's Portuguese translation

Thiago Zaninotti thiago at zaninotti.net
Thu Mar 25 15:42:42 EDT 2010

Hey Carlos,

I guess I am not subscribed to both topten and topten portuguese lists (so I
don't know if my point is being completely transmitted to all parties).

I understood your approach but we are not only talking about orthographic
issues, we have differences on nouns and different approaches on special
words (commonly called neologisms -- as brazilians usually absorb english
words in their vocabulary).

I have been to Lisbon working with some companies and I can tell that they
have frequently spotted large differences from PT to PT-BR texts -- although
both texts were following the orthographic deal.

Best Regards,

Thiago Zaninotti,Security+,CISSP-ISSAP,CISM,CSSLP
Restless Infosec & C/C++ Engineer