[Owasp-brazilian] [Owasp-portuguese] OWASP Top 10's Portuguese translation

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Mar 25 12:05:25 EDT 2010

Pedro,

I thank your effort and contribution and suggest that as soon as possible
you upload in a format publicly accessible the work you have done so far.
Fortunately many people have shown willingness to step in - being so let’s
create the conditions to quickly produce the much needed Top 10’s
Brazilian/Portuguese version.

Please keep us all posted.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,