[Owasp-brazilian] [Owasp-portuguese] OWASP Top 10's Portuguese translation

Nichols Aron nicholsaron at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:12:34 EDT 2010

I can help the translation effort too. Let´s start!

Nichols A. Jasper - LD.

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 23:58:51 -0300
From: victoreufrasio at gmail.com
To: leo.cavallari at owasp.org
CC: miguelalmeida at miguelalmeida.pt; carlos.j.serrao at gmail.com; owasp-brazilian at lists.owasp.org; owasp-portuguese at lists.owasp.org; dave.wichers at owasp.org; wagner.elias at owasp.org; owasp-topten at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-brazilian] [Owasp-portuguese] OWASP Top 10's Portuguese	translation

Hi guys,

I could help you with these translations. Let me know how to proceed.

thanks,
Paulo Victor

Em 23 de março de 2010 23:42, LeoCavallari <leo.cavallari at owasp.org> escreveu:

Hey guys,

Currently, we have 2 translations happening in our common effort:

testing guide and top10. So, everyone who wants to give us a hand,

just raise it!

Thanks!

Leo

--