[Owasp-brazilian] Webminar - The Perils of Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
spooker at gmail.com
Wed May 20 11:04:02 EDT 2009
Depois daquela discussão nada como um webminar sobre XSS =)
Cross-site Scripting (XSS) attacks are universally seen as the #1
security vulnerability facing web applications. Don’t wait another
today to learn how protect your organization - join Ryan Barnett,
Director of Application Security at Breach Security, as he presents:
* An overview on XSS (techniques, consequences and vulnerabilities).
* The two major categories of XSS attacks: Reflected and Stored.
* Today’s latest statistics and findings regarding XSS attacks.
* Defensive tactics to prevent XSS attacks.
* Real-world examples and offensive techniques aimed at short
circuiting XSS attacks.
Rodrigo Montoro (Sp0oKeR)
More information about the Owasp-brazilian