[Owasp-brazilian] Fwd: [WEB SECURITY] WASC Threat Classification v2 Project - Call for Participants

Rodrigo Montoro(Sp0oKeR) spooker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 21:19:13 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <robert at webappsec.org>
Date: Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 2:34 PM
Subject: [WEB SECURITY] WASC Threat Classification v2 Project - Call
for Participants
To: websecurity at webappsec.org

Hello Everyone,

I'm sending this email to the list seeking people to contribute
towards The Threat Classification
Version 2.0. The first version of this documented is located at
http://www.webappsec.org/projects/threat/
and has been translated into several languages. Version 2 focuses on
addressing new vulnerabilities
discovered since the first version was released, as well as to provide
updates to the existing sections.

About the Threat Classification
"The Threat Classification is an effort to classify the threats that
can lead to the compromise of a website, its data, or its users."

At this stage 90+% of the core content is drafted and we're seeking
people to provide feedback on the
remaining sections. This would involve reading a section and providing
comments to a mailing list with
things you think could be improved.  Those contributing towards this
project will be fully credited in the final
document which we hope to have released around the end/begining of the year.

If you're interested please reply to this email.

Regards,
- Robert Auger
http://www.webappsec.org/projects/threat/
WASC Threat Classification Project Leader

Subscribe via RSS:
http://www.webappsec.org/rss/websecurity.rss [RSS Feed]

Join WASC on LinkedIn
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/83336/4B20E4374DBA