[Owasp-brazilian] Fwd: LA AppSec 2009

Thiago Lechuga thiagoalz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 08:30:03 EST 2008


Legal! Topo ajudar no que for possível!

[]s,

Thiago Alvarenga Lechuga
(19)9153-3822

Página Pessoal:
http://thiagoalz.googlepages.com/home
http://segurancawebbr.blogspot.com/

===Knowledge is only useful if you can share it.===


On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 13:12, Eduardo Neves <eduardo at camargoneves.com>wrote:

> Pessoal,
>
> A bola rolou, agora é começarmos a trabalhar em conjunto para andar com
> tranquilidade. Se esperamos 200 pessoas (plausível?) o evento deverá ser
> programado para setembro de 2009, e é pouco tempo para algo assim.
>
> Voluntários?
>
>
> Eduardo
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> *From: *"Dave Wichers" <dave.wichers at owasp.org>
> *Date: *November 16, 2008 12:29:55 PM GMT-02:00
> *To: *"'Eduardo Neves'" <eduardo at camargoneves.com>, "'Arturo 'Buanzo'
> Busleiman'" <buanzo at buanzo.com.ar>, "'Leonardo Cavallari Militelli'" <
> leonardocavallari at gmail.com>, "'kuai hinojosa'" <kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org>
> *Cc: *<paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>, "'Dinis Cruz'" <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>,
> "Kate Hartmann" <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
> *Subject: **RE: LA AppSec 2009*
>
> When you say LA, I assume you mean Latin America, not Los Angeles? :-)
>
> An OWASP conference in South America would be awesome. I have include many
> of the people that I know are from South America or are interested in
> supporting pulling together a conference in that region but I am sure there
> are many more. You could find all the chapter leaders for the various
> chapters in South America from the OWASP site. See:
> http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Chapter It looks like there
> are at least 4-5 chapters there.
>
> Paulo/Dinis - what other active contributors are there from South America
> that might be interested in helping to organize such an event.
>
> I think you should also coordinate with our new Global Conferences
> Committee
> and Kate, to solicit their help. As the overall Conferences Chair, I am
> looking to this committee to provide more direct help to people like you.
> Kate can provide you the contacts for who is on that committee.
>
> I would also suggest that as you learn more things, you help update the How
> to Host a conference page so it's more useful to future users of that page.
>
> -Dave
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Eduardo Neves [mailto:eduardo at camargoneves.com<eduardo at camargoneves.com>]
>
> Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 3:31 PM
> To: dave.wichers at owasp.org
> Subject: LA AppSec 2009
>
> Dear Dave,
>
> Was a pleasure to be in the EU Summit, however I was a little
> disappointed to see that even with so many green dots, Brazil was not
> defined as a place for the next Summit. However, we still want to
> create the LA AppSec 2009 in this country.
>
> I just printed the page on "How to Host a Conference" and will begin
> to create to-do lists and all the material to share amongst the OWASP
> Brazil Chapter members in order to get their volunteer efforts and
> begin to make it happen.
>
> In advance, do you have any suggestions or people from OWASP Community
> which possible may be interested to help?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Eduardo Neves
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Owasp-brazilian mailing list
> Owasp-brazilian at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-brazilian
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-brazilian/attachments/20081117/27b17c85/attachment-0001.html 


More information about the Owasp-brazilian mailing list