[Owasp-brazilian] WSGW - Web Security Gateway for Secure Apache

Ricardo Klein klein.rfk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:47:34 EDT 2008

isso seria quase como um IPS, o HLBR ?
mas pra aplicações WEB?

ele vai ficar entao entre os servers www e a WEB ?

--
Att...

Ricardo Felipe Klein
FAMEG NSI - Núcleo de Sistemas de Informação

"I think of PHP very much like I think of chess: It's very easy to learn,
but incredibly difficult to truly master."
John Coggeshall (Senior Member of Zend Technologies' Global Services Group)