[Owasp-boston] Senior Security Operations Technician (fluent Japanese)
mike.perez at owasp.org
Tue Mar 6 15:45:40 UTC 2018
Cambridge, MA opening
*One rare opening for a Security Operations Center Technician. We fight
fires every day on behalf of our customers! Such as the very recent one in
*This person must speak Japanese. Info and description here;*
This is an excellent position for somebody interested in exercising their
service delivery experience. The ideal Technician will demonstrate a
willingness to learn all Akamai products and a desire to develop their
skills delivering quality support to our customers. The role will reside in
an environment that is fast paced with constant involvement in critical
attack fighting. The Security Operations Center is the “frontline” defense
for our clients.
As a Senior Security Operations Center Technician you will be responsible
* Monitor Central Alert System
* Monitor proprietary graphing system
* Follow workflow procedures of operations center in large global
* Respond to and internally route trouble tickets via support queues
* First line outbound customer communication for alerting and event
* First line response for inbound call handling
* First line communicator with SOC on active alerts
* Follow established workflow procedures to troubleshoot network alerts
* Follow established workflow procedures to troubleshoot non-managed
* Work with Specialists on non-critical customer requests and attack
*About the Team *
Join Akamai and you join a culture that's extremely intelligent, strongly
supportive and passionately committed to delivering world-class solutions.
Akamai Global Security Operations Center (SOC) is responsible for Security
Services on an Enterprise level. Each shift is a team-oriented
cross-functional unit responsible for the detection and mitigation of Cyber
attacks. Regular training, knowledge sharing, and continuous improvement
are important elements of the SOC. We protect our customers against the
growing threat of cyber attacks and cyber terrorism. Akamai’s SOC contains
the brightest individuals in the Security industry and the top DDoS
mitigators in the world. We are the world leader in DDoS mitigation and
moving Faster Forward into the broad world of security.
*Required Education and Experience *
* Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
*Required Skills *
* Fluent spoken and written Japanese language skills.
* Minimum of 2 year experience in a customer support, help desk or call
* Minimum of 2 industry related certification or 1 years of work experience
in an IT role.
*Desired Skills *
* Must be ready to come to a place where you are free to innovate,
collaborate and shape how the world lives, works and plays.
* 2 years demonstrated interpersonal communications skills.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-boston