[Owasp-boston] June Announcements

Mike Perez mike.perez at owasp.org
Thu May 25 02:45:17 UTC 2017

Thanks Steve - I registered for the webinar.  :)

We've gotten some quotes for food.  It sounds like it would be around $500
for food each day.  We actually have 1 day already covered, so it would be
whatever the Sponsor would like to cover.

Regarding students, we just need folks to let us know how many students
they'd like to sponsor and we could just ask the Dean's office at whatever
school you'd like to host (or we can pick) for the student they'd like to
offer it to.

Thanks again for all the info and support!

- Mike