[Owasp-boston] Seeking Volunteers for BASC 2016

Brian Cortez brian.cortez at ericsson.com
Mon Sep 19 14:48:36 UTC 2016

I am willing to help out as a room monitor if needed.

[Ericsson]<http://www.ericsson.com/>

BRIAN CORTEZ
Product Security Advisor & Certified Scrum Master
"Distrust and caution are the parents of security" - Benjamin Franklin

Ericsson
OSS US HE01
77 Sundial Ave Suites 301W & 317
Manchester, NH. 03103, United States
BluStar: +1 913-241-7111 / SIP Ext: 17111
brian.cortez at ericsson.com
www.ericsson.com

[http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign]<http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign>