[Owasp-boston] OWASP RI - June 9 - Threat Modeling for Secure Software Design

Patrick Laverty patrick.laverty at owasp.org
Wed Jun 8 13:02:55 UTC 2016

Hi all!

I'm out of town on business so I forgot to send this last reminder sooner.
We will have our June monthly meeting tomorrow night at Upserve! Robert
Hurlbut will be presenting and Ron Gagne has graciously agreed to fill in
for me.

Hope you all can make it and have a great time! Details are below.

Patrick