[Owasp-boston] OWASP Boston AppSec Conf topics

Jim Weiler jim.weiler at owasp.org
Mon Jun 23 14:10:48 UTC 2014

Brians' suggestion of "training front line developers in security
awareness. Then, making that knowledge embedded as part of their daily
development mantra" sounds like a good birds-of-a-feather   peer-to-peer
session.  We’ll have a room for those type of peer to peer sessions with
scheduled discussion topics.

Jim