[Owasp-boston] OWASP Boston AppSec Conf topics

Brian Cortez brian.cortez at ericsson.com
Mon Jun 23 03:27:22 UTC 2014

Personally, one of the biggest challenges in this industry it's training front line developers in security awareness. Then, making that knowledge embedded as part of their daily development mantra. I would love a conversation on thoughts, ideas, and/or successful use cases to make this possible.

(Sent from my Android phone)

Brian Cortez
Product Security Advisor
OSS US HE01