[Owasp-boston] OWASP Boston AppSec Conf topics

Mark Champine mark.champine at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 05:32:13 UTC 2014

Some ideas:

Web security testing in a DevOps organization
Building web app security expertise in engineering teams
Conducting lightweight threat modeling
Vulnerability Management - Process & Tools
Developing your own web app security development standard
Security test automation with OWASP ZAP and Zest scripting language
Securing REST APIs
Authentication & Enterprise Web Applications (incl. Federation, 2 Factor
Auth, SSO)
Open Source Identity Management
Open Source Static Analysis