[Owasp-boston] 25% Off SourceBoston 2014 Registration

Roy Wattanasin roywatt at acm.org
Tue Apr 1 19:27:24 UTC 2014

FYI

The SourceBoston conference is right around the corner on April 8-10. This
year features an outstanding line-up of speakers and events.

Keynotes include internationally renowned security expert Bruce Schneier,
Justine Aitel, Head of Cyber Security and Identity for Dow Jones, and
Andrea Matwyshyn, who will discuss the legal implications of technology
innovation. We also have an A-list lineup of speakers, lock pick village,
CTF run by IOActive, and more.

It's going to be an exciting conference and we look forward to seeing
everyone there. More info at sourceconference.com.

We love to support professional InfoSec organizations. Register now and
receive a 25% OWASP discount!

The discount code is: *OWASP2014*

Roy