[Owasp-boston] [JOB OPENING] Customer Success Manager @ Veracode
Vlad C. Antohi
vladphoto1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:41:23 UTC 2012
Hello Fellow OWASP'ers,
My name is Vlad Antohi and I am a Customer Success Manager at Veracode. My
team is currently looking to hire a quality CSM to our group.
I'd be more than happy to chat on the phone with anyone who is interested.
It is an amazing company and an excellent group to be a part of. Please
send me a note if interested and we will take it from there.
Here is the job description on the website and you can apply using the
online interface - http://www.veracode.com/careers/index.html#Open-Positions
Send me a note as well and if you seem like a good fit I'd be happy to
forward your information along internally with a recommendation.
Here is the job description:
Customer Success Manager Job#:167875Positions: 1Posted: 10/17/2012Job Type:
Location:HQ - Burlington, MA Department:Customer Program Management Apply
To This Job Return To List
*Customer Success Manager (Post-Sales Engagement)*
Veracode has been recognized as the fastest growing software security
service in the industry. We are also the most exciting! Due to the
tremendous success we have enjoyed, exciting opportunities exist within our
Consulting organization for experienced Application Security professionals.
This position represents an opportunity to join our vibrant company and
become an integral part of a talented team transforming the technology
The Veracode Customer Success Manager (CSM) plays a critical role in
building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption
of Veracode solutions in order to surpass our revenue goals. The CSM will
work closely with Account Executives and Account Managers to establish and
build long-term business relationships within assigned regions. The CSM is
a high impact, very visible role responsible for ensuring pervasive
enterprise adoption of Veracode solutions, and closing enterprise
transactions within the assigned regions.
- Application security consultant with at least 5 years of hands-on
experience delivering SDLC consulting, risk assessments, threat modeling,
and attack simulation.
- Software development experience desirable.
- Involvement in Information Security organizations like SANS, ISACA,
OWASP or ISSA a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with and motivate multiple groups toward
accomplishing a task.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a charismatic personality.
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills.
- Must be effective in working both independently and in team settings.
- Strong listening and consultative, question based selling skills.
- Ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution
to solve those challenges.
- Experience with enterprise applications, security, systems management,
and business continuity solutions a plus.
- Ability to travel within region as necessary.
- Understand the technologies, constraints and other issues of an
enterprise application security program and its implementation.
- Demonstrate Veracode platform, value proposition and technology for
prospects, customers and partners.
- Understand the customer's business, security and compliance challenges.
- Match Veracode solutions to customer's business and technical
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor
within each strategic account, across all lines of business.
- Define and implement a solution oriented go-to-market strategy for
each named account to ensure technical adoption of Veracode solutions.
- Assist customers with result interpretation and remediation strategies.
- Build and leverage strong OEM and partner relationships.
- Present Veracode vision, strategy and product roadmaps to executives
and technical management.
- Drive the adoption of Veracode solutions within strategic accounts,
moving current subscriptions from a departmental/transactional focus to an
- Collaborate with other consultants to design effective/efficient
methodologies that support the Sales organization.
- Provide customer feedback to engineering and R&D to help guide the
Veracode is seeking dynamic individuals who are committed to quality,
customer satisfaction, innovation and creative thinking. Join our team and
help contribute to our success and expand our presence in the marketplace.
We offer competitive compensation, 3 weeks vacation, medical and dental
coverage, stock options, 401K, life insurance, on-premises fitness
facility, and a flexible spending account. To apply, email your resume,
brief cover letter, and salary requirements to HR atcareers at veracode.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-boston