[Owasp-boston] Anybody have video camera for tonight?

Khelan Bhatt Khelan.Bhatt at kaspersky.com
Thu Mar 31 00:16:28 EDT 2011

How about http://www.megaupload.com/  or http://www.dailymotion.com/us ?

Speaking of talks, does anyone have useful tips/notes from the Rob Cheyne/Safelight Security talk (or any practical info on giving security presentations) from Feb they'd like to share? I seem to be delivering more of these lately and would love to hear others' opinions.

Cheers,

Khelan Bhatt | Kaspersky Lab, Americas