[Owasp-boston] Anybody have video camera for tonight?

David Larochelle owasp-boston at larochelle.name
Wed Mar 30 20:11:44 EDT 2011

Hi all.

I realized that I still need to upload the video I took of Josh's talk last
month.

Can anyone recommend a place to upload it? I tried youTube and Vimeo but
both have length limitations that prevent me from uploading there. Suggests
for an alternate site would be greatly appreciated.

Alternatively suggestions for Linux tools that will split a video into small
parts would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

David