[Owasp-boston] Meeting for Jan 2009?

Weiler, Jim Jim.Weiler at starwoodhotels.com
Wed Jan 7 16:17:10 EST 2009

No meeting scheduled for Jan so far. We have March and May in the works.

Jim Weiler   CISSP

Sr. Mgr. Information Security Risk Assessment

Starwood Hotels and Resorts | 1505 Washington St | Braintree MA. 02184

office: 781 356 0067

mobil: 781 654 6048

Email: eziots at lifespan.org

Phone: 401-639-3505

MCSE, MCP+I, ME, CCA, Security +, Network +

his electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.