[Owasp-boston] [Owasp-washington] Pegasystems seeking Product Security Lead Developer - potential for telecommuting

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Nov 18 22:39:47 EST 2008

Mark,

Please don't use OWASP lists for this type of announcement.  There is a job
board available at OWASP that you can use for this type of thing, but the
mailing lists are to remain entirely non-commercial.  Thanks,

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

 <http://www.owasp.org/> The OWASP Foundation

work: 410-707-1487