[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] don't allow explicit discrimination 🙏🏿 (women only)

Bil Corry bil.corry at owasp.org
Tue Mar 19 17:46:10 UTC 2019

Thank you Timur for raising this issue.  This training is being offered by
the Women in AppSec (WIA) Committee, which is officially charted by OWASP
to "develop leadership, promote active membership and participation, and
contributions by women in application security professional communities,
globally and locally."

The training itself conforms within their charter, however, it should
probably be labeled as "Women Focused" rather than "Woman Only" as both
Vandana and Avi have said men can sign up for it.  I'd also suggest making
it clear in the description that it's being offered by WIA.

Best regards,

- Bil