[Owasp-board] France Chapter

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owaspfoundation.org
Wed Mar 13 21:31:55 UTC 2019

FYI: I spoke with Dawn on something else a bit ago and asked about this -
we're about 2,000 miles (~2,300 km)  apart so i can't just lean over the
cube and ask ;-)

The net results is I'm creating a Google group to replace the Mailman list
and will send you (directly) info once the new Group has been created.
This Mailman list / Google Group migration will follow the documented
process on the staff project page:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Staff-Projects/Mailman-EOL

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
*OWASP Foundation*
matt.tesauro at owaspfoundation.org

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!