[Owasp-board] France Chapter

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owaspfoundation.org
Wed Mar 13 18:40:37 UTC 2019

Sebastien,

Sorry for the delayed reply - retiring Mailman is consuming most of my time
recently and that's the primary focus of most of my work recently.

>From this email thread, I understood that you'd be working with Dawn on the
chapter:
> In the meantime, please work with Dawn to get a new chapter created. Just
recently we updated our policy and now name new chapters for the cities or
metropolitan areas where they most commonly meet. Newer members were
confused with a country-wide chapter naming strategy when there might be
leaders interested in starting chapters in say Lyon, Nice, and Paris.

So as I understand things, I'm waiting on you and Dawn.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
*OWASP Foundation*
matt.tesauro at owaspfoundation.org

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!