[Owasp-board] OWASP public BoD call, March 18th

Owen Pendlebury owen.pendlebury at owasp.org
Fri Mar 8 19:28:44 UTC 2019

Completely understand that Richard but in that case can everyone commit to
doing it another day, last month we did not have one because certain board
members didn’t respond to the doodle asking for people’s availability.

This is really disheartening as it does not seem as if everyone is
committed.

Not sure if anyone else feels like this but it seems impossible to get
people to commit.

Owen