[Owasp-board] France Chapter

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owaspfoundation.org
Wed Mar 6 16:23:05 UTC 2019

The owasp-france Mailman list on lists.owasp.org has been restored and
tested to confirm its working - see attached.

It will continue to work until March 22nd when Mailman will be retired.

Cheers

--
-- Matt Tesauro
*OWASP Foundation*
matt.tesauro at owaspfoundation.org

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!