[Owasp-board] March meeting

OWASP LOS ANGELES richard.greenberg at owasp.org
Tue Mar 5 11:24:39 UTC 2019


I am not

Richard Greenberg, CISSP
OWASP Global Board of Directors
President, OWASP Los Angeles
www.owaspla.org
President, ISSA Los Angeles www.issala.org
ISSA Honor Roll and Fellow
LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardagreenberg
(424) 307-4440



On Tue, Mar 5, 2019, 1:22 AM Martin Knobloch <martin.knobloch at owasp.org>
wrote:

> All,
>
> Again a reminder all meeting dates and times are in the calendar for the
> 3rd Monday of the month with the times agreed to.
> Please check if the dates work for you!
>
> On Chenxi's request, who is available to move to the 25th instead of 18th
> of March?
>
>
> Kind regards,
> -martin
>
> Martin Knobloch
> _______________________
> OWASP Chairman of the BOD
> OWASP Netherlands Chapter Leader
>
> Email:   martin.knobloch at owasp.org
> Mobile: +31623226933
> Web:    https://www.owasp.org
>
>
> On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 3:51 PM Chenxi Wang <chenxi.wang at owasp.org> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, the 18th and the 20th I will be traveling. Likely I will be on a
>> flight during the board meeting time. Any chance we can move to Thursday or
>> Friday that week?
>>
>> Chenxi
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 3, 2019, 9:33 AM Owen Pendlebury <owen.pendlebury at owasp.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Ok then let’s stick to the 18th
>>>
>>> On Sun 3 Mar 2019 at 18:27, OWASP LOS ANGELES <
>>> richard.greenberg at owasp.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>> I am on vacation the following week.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Richard Greenberg, CISSP
>>>> OWASP Global Board of Directors
>>>> President, OWASP Los Angeles
>>>> www.owaspla.org
>>>> President, ISSA Los Angeles www.issala.org
>>>> ISSA Honor Roll and Fellow
>>>> LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardagreenberg
>>>> (424) 307-4440
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Sun, Mar 3, 2019, 8:04 AM Owen Pendlebury <owen.pendlebury at owasp.org>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Good suggestion, works for me if it works for everyone else?
>>>>>
>>>>> On Sat 2 Mar 2019 at 15:00, Chenxi Wang <chenxi.wang at owasp.org> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> I am traveling March 20th as well. Can we move this to the following
>>>>>> week?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Chenxi
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 1, 2019, 5:28 PM OWASP LOS ANGELES <
>>>>>> richard.greenberg at owasp.org> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I am unavailable March 20.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Richard Greenberg, CISSP
>>>>>>> OWASP Global Board of Directors
>>>>>>> President, OWASP Los Angeles
>>>>>>> www.owaspla.org
>>>>>>> President, ISSA Los Angeles www.issala.org
>>>>>>> ISSA Honor Roll and Fellow
>>>>>>> LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardagreenberg
>>>>>>> (424) 307-4440
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 1, 2019, 4:06 PM Owen Pendlebury <
>>>>>>> owen.pendlebury at owasp.org> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> All,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I haven’t had a reply to this mail. If you have any issues with
>>>>>>>> moving the meeting from March 18th to March 20th (Wednesday) please raise
>>>>>>>> them now.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> If I don’t hear anything back against moving the meeting I will ask
>>>>>>>> staff to make the amendment.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>> Owen
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Tue 26 Feb 2019 at 09:41, Owen Pendlebury <
>>>>>>>> owen.pendlebury at owasp.org> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Hi All
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I mentioned it on the last call, the next board meeting in March
>>>>>>>>> is on a holiday here in Ireland. Would any of you object to moving this to
>>>>>>>>> the Wednesday? I've also to be in Brussels for work on Tuesday.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Owen Pendlebury @pendo19
>>>>>>>>> Vice- Chair OWASP Global Board of Directors
>>>>>>>>> OWASP Ireland-Dublin
>>>>>>>>> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland-Dublin @AppSecIreland
>>>>>>>>> OWASP AppSec EU https://2018.appsec.eu @appseceu
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> *Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by
>>>>>>>>> becoming a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making
>>>>>>>>> a donation <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today! *
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> Owen Pendlebury @pendo19
>>>>>>>> Vice-Chair OWASP Global Board of Directors
>>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>>> Owasp-board mailing list
>>>>>>>> Owasp-board at lists.owasp.org
>>>>>>>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-board
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>> Owasp-board mailing list
>>>>>>> Owasp-board at lists.owasp.org
>>>>>>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-board
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>> Owen Pendlebury @pendo19
>>>>> Vice-Chair OWASP Global Board of Directors
>>>>>
>>>> --
>>> Owen Pendlebury @pendo19
>>> Vice-Chair OWASP Global Board of Directors
>>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Owasp-board mailing list
>> Owasp-board at lists.owasp.org
>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-board
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Owasp-board mailing list
> Owasp-board at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-board
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/attachments/20190305/6e06af3d/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Owasp-board mailing list