[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] An Update from the Global Board of Directors

Owen Pendlebury owen.pendlebury at owasp.org
Wed Feb 13 16:42:28 UTC 2019

I've updated it now

Owen Pendlebury @pendo19
Vice- Chair OWASP Global Board of Directors
OWASP Ireland-Dublin https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland-Dublin
 @AppSecIreland
OWASP AppSec EU https://2018.appsec.eu @appseceu

*Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today! *