[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] An Update from the Global Board of Directors

Bil Corry bil.corry at owasp.org
Wed Feb 13 16:17:53 UTC 2019

Hi Richard,

The Committees 2.0 page hasn't been updated with the amendments now in
effect.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Governance/OWASP_Committees

It will be easier for the community to propose new committees using the
latest rules if the above wiki page is updated.  My assumption is this is
now the official Committees 2.0 rules:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yw8KQoQ0SVbvP9nRsW52yYGJUuu-qAgi5HlNktBScIo/edit?ts=5bfedf7d

Thanks,

- Bil